problem getting 6music program b038zll (Was "No Subject")

bat guano batguano999 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 28 13:19:53 EDT 2013

>  ...it was a hard one to solve:

>  But you did insist that:
>>(1) Will play correctly in browser from iplayer
> It then dawned on me that you must have meant the "new" iPlayerRadio" page,
> so I went to:
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b038zlll
>
> and clicked "Listen now" - much to my amazement, I could stream the file

Smart thinking Vangelis.
:-)

That's good to know for future use.
Try to find an alternative BBC webpage where the programme does play...
instead of iPlayer webpage, where it doesn't.

I concocted an RTMPDump command and downloaded the flv.
Then converted to m4a.
$ ffmpeg -i foo.flv -c copy -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc foo.m4a

Details are here ---> http://pastebin.com/g4ym4tM3