Moving Get-Iplayer to a new install

Tim Guiver Tguiver at gmx.net
Thu Aug 1 02:16:55 EDT 2013

I have bought myself a microserver and would like to move get-iplayer from
my desktop Ubuntu install to its own dedicated Unbuntu Server VM.
However, I would also like to take with it the list of programs it has
already downloaded so the PVR doesn't download them all again. Less
important but also helpful would be if I could take all my PVR searches
without having to renter them all / be able to edit them in a text file.

I assume these things exists somewhere in a text file? I just cant find
them.

Thankyou
Tim