Automatic Downloading of Regular Episodes

Chris J Brady chrisjbrady at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 13:40:34 EDT 2012

If I am away for some weeks is there any way I can download regular programmes, e.g. the weekly Dad's Army on Radio 4 Extra? Each episode seems to get replaced as soon as a new one is aired; and previous episodes are then unobtainable until they come round again in say a few years. So if an episode is missed there is no going back. So its a matter of capturing each episode as and when they are available. Thanks - CJB.