can't download late junction (or any other radio)

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:01:39 EDT 2012

On 12/09/2012 20:37, Tom wrote:
> I've had a scan of previous similar errors reported in this forum but
> not sure I've got quite the same thign. I can't seem to download
> anymore - is there any easy fix available? Seems to have stopped
> working overnight at some point in the last month.
>
> thanks
> Tom
>
> RTMPDump 2.4 git-6230845 2011-9-25
> (c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
> Connecting ...
> ERROR: RTMP_Connect0, failed to connect socket. 10013 (Unknown error)
> INFO: Command exit code 3 (raw code = 768)

It is unlikely that error has anything to do with get_iplayer or
rtmpdump.  It just means your Windows system has denied access to a
network resource.  This can happen if, for example, your firewall is
blocking outbound rtmp connections (tcp port 1935).  Check your
firewall, and then check your anti-virus, if you use one.  I'm not sure
that something can change "overnight" over the span of month, so work
back through any configuration changes you've made and installations or
upgrades you've performed during that time.