Live radio stream problems/queries (Jon Davies)

Richard Mace richard.mace at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 21 04:49:21 EDT 2012

> something like
>    get_iplayer --type radio --get "Late Junction"
> results in a 320kbps recording from where I'm sitting.

Not here :-
modes:          default:
flashaaclow1,flashaaclow2,flashaacstd1,rtspaaclow1,rtspaacstd1

As far as I am aware, the 320kbps content is marked flashaachigh(n).
Not only that, the file size is too small to be 320kbps.
What leads you to believe that the iPlayer Radio 3 "recordings"
are 320kbps?

On another topic, whenever I include the "Re:" characters in the subject
line to my postings here, it gets blocked by the spam checking system.
I get the "Awaits Moderation........" email.

Richard Mace.