BBC History of Music Radio - Only up TODAY!

Chris J Brady chrisjbrady at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 04:49:50 EST 2012

Re: BBC History of Music Radio

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00z1yvy

I tried to get this with get_iplayer; yet all I got was:

Recording The Following Programmes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00z1yvy
- - (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00z1yvy)

INFO: Trying pid: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00z1yvy
using type: tv
INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid not found in tv cache

WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid
INFO: Trying pid: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00z1yvy
using type: radio
INFO Trying to stream pid using type radio
INFO: pid not found in radio cache

WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid
Recording complete

====

So why didn't get_iplayer work please? I have the latest version. I searched for the prog. but it wan't listed. So I used the Quick URL / Record option.

Chris B.

P.S. I then tried Radio Downloader and it worked fine.