Help with web interface please

Pete Bartram pbartram at talktalk.net
Sun May 20 04:11:37 EDT 2012

Hi
I cannot find any reference to this in documentation or archives, which
makes me think I’m missing something very obvious . . . but I cannot work
out how to use the search box in the web interface. If I type in a programme
name, complete or partial, with everything else left as default, I get
nothing returned.

What should I do with the .* that appear by default, do I have to put in the
whole programme name? etc.  At the moment I get the URL from the BBC iplayer
site & paste it into the Quick URL box, but I’d like to be able to use
Search – it must be simple, after all . . . or is it me that’s simple?
Thanks
Pete