Crashes When Running from Cron Job

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:27:11 EDT 2012

On 07/05/2012 16:09, Alastair wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 22:39:53 +0100 dinkypumpkin wrote:
>> This is a bit of a reach, but consider using rtmpdump instead of flvstreamer.  In your
> options
>> file:
>>
>> flvstreamer = /usr/bin/rtmpdump (or wherever it's installed).
>
> My version of get_iplayer is 2.80 but have no idea which build version.  Should I be trying to
> get a more recent version?

No build numbers, unfortunately.  If you're using PackMan packages,
openSUSE 11.3 gets the version 2.80 of get_iplayer, but later openSUSE
releases get slightly later versions of get_iplayer pulled from Git.  It
won't make any difference in your case - use whatever 2.80 package is
available for your distro version.

> Similarly my version of rtmpdump is from packman repo site
> 2.3.99.git20111114-1.4-x86_64.  Is this OK or superseded?

That should be OK.

Also - please reply to the list and not to me personally.