flvstreamer/rtmpdump does not support SWF Verification

Jonathan Wiltshire jmw at debian.org
Wed Jun 27 08:37:56 EDT 2012

On 2012-06-27 13:15, Lee Savage wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have recently discovered get_iplayer and got it on windows works
> great. I really want to get it working on my Nas. A Qnap ts419p
> (arm).
> unfortunately I need to compile for it as there are no arm builds
> that
> i can see.

get_iplayer itself is architecture-independent. Debian will run quite
happily on a TS-419p and therefore get you rtmpdump/flvstreamer, see
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/qnap/ts-41x/

There's no arm build of Ubuntu yet TTBOMK.

Jonathan Wiltshire                                      jmw at debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51