Radio 4 - I’m Sorry I Haven’t a Clue

FJuniper fjuniper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:15:34 EDT 2012

Thanks Alex, though this is strange.  Your 2 stage process is exactly
what I usually do, but the search for 'clue' returns nothing for me.

INFO: Search args: 'clue'
INFO: Got 3306 file cache entries for radio
INFO: Search term 'clue' is a substring
DEBUG: Search download_regex = clue
DEBUG: Search channel_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search category_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search versions_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search channel_exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search category_exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search since = 999999
DEBUG: Search before = -999999

INFO: 0 Matching Programmes

The iPlayer link is