get_iplayer and XP

Chris J Brady chrisjbrady at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 13:06:58 EDT 2012

Just downloaded and installed the latest get_iplayer. It works fine on my Acer Aspire One 532h running Win 7.

However when I tried to run it on my Toshiba Qosmio G30 running XP I got the below message and the download terminated as completed.

What am I doing wrong. Thank you - Chris Brady

===

I pasted this into the Quick URL field, and then clicked on Record:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00t682n/Genevieve_Tudors_Sunday_Folk_Dick_Gaughan_and_Sheelanagig/

The processing hardly started when it terminated!!

===

Recording The Following Programmes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00t682n/Genevieve_Tudors_Sunday_Folk_Dick_Gaughan_and_Sheelanagig/ - - (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00t682n/Genevieve_Tudors_Sunday_Folk_Dick_Gaughan_and_Sheelanagig/)

Can't call method "new" on an undefined value at get_iplayer.pl line 1647.
Recording complete

get_iplayer Web PVR Manager v2.82, ©2009-2010 Phil Lewis - Licensed under GPLv3

===