Connection problems - temporary?

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:38:25 EDT 2012

On 19/06/2012 13:00, dinkypumpkin wrote:
> which I got with --mode=flashaaclow2 (different server with an
> apparently non-existent stream). That's screwy in itself - there
> shouldn't usually be a flashaaclow2 stream. I'll have to look at that
> later.

FWIW, get_iplayer is showing a flashaaclow2 mode that points to an RTSP
stream, which of course rtmpdump can't access.  I don't know how long
that has been going on, but I don't think it has always been the case.
I guess parsing of media selectors in get_iplayer might need some
adjustment.  This shouldn't really matter to anyone, but if the BBC
flash media servers for national radio go offline as they did earlier
today, you might see some screwy output.