XBMC TV episode xml output

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:36:11 EDT 2012

On 15/06/2012 20:08, dinkypumpkin wrote:
> On 15/06/2012 14:09, Tom wrote:
>> I've filled in a few fields in the 'Search' tab and then under
>> 'recording' (I usually have a specific folder set for video output).
>> I've also added 'test' as sample text in most of the fields. No new
>> 'options' file seems to appear in the .get_iplayer\ folder however.
>> Have I correctly understood that when you speak of the --prefs* and
>> --preset options you're referring to the search fields and Save as
>> Default function in the Web PVR manager?
>
> The web pvr is going to be useless to you.  It doesn't support the

In the interest of balance, I should point out that if you can't abide
the command line and insist on using the web pvr, you can rename and
rearrange your files after downloading in order to satisfy XBMC, though
it seems like it would be a pain.  Just be sure to set the "Download
Meta-data" option under Recording is set to save metadata in "XBMC
Episode" format.

And to answer your question above: web pvr settings are saved in a
browser cookie - nothing to do with the get_iplayer preset facility.  So
in effect the web pvr gives you only a single preset via "Save as Default".