Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to WebSurfing. Visit today!

WebSurfing Moderator WebSurfing-owner at yahoogroups.com
Sat Jul 21 15:48:40 EDT 2012

Hello,

Welcome to the WebSurfing group at Yahoo! Groups.

Please place the name of your group in the subject line.
Include the mainpage URL of your group in the body of the
e-mail, so that others may easily click on it to get there. (Including the 'subscribe by e-mail" info. is also fine, but
it is optional.)

To learn more about the WebSurfing group, and for the complete explanation of how we do things, please see our mainpage list description:

To start sending messages:
WebSurfing at yahoogroups.com

To see and modify all of your groups, go to:

My college degrees and employment background are in broadcasting and advertising. I love working in this area, so if you need any help with your ads, please let me know. Good luck with your advertising!

Cami
WebSurfing listowner

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account: