HD to iPad

Neill Mitchell neill at nlkmitchell.com
Thu Jul 19 12:10:45 EDT 2012

I think this is because the Beeb use the AAC SBR extension on the audio
part of their HD content. I have exactly the same problem trying to play
these files on my Android tablet. The Nvidia codecs are lacking SBR
support and I suspect the iPad3 has the same problem.

I have to convert using handbrake too :(

Cheers
Neill.