get_iplayer v.v. HiDownload Platinum

James Cook james.cook at bluewin.ch
Mon Jul 16 06:24:31 EDT 2012

HiDownload ...

Very little info on their Webiste

No Postal Address - no email - which would be a legal requirement in
Europe. Not a good feeling

Server in Pittsburgh
http://www.ipillion.com/site/streamingstar.com
http://www.ipillion.com/site/hidownload.com

Xie Liuqiang also owns
http://who.pho.to/xie_liuqiang/
http://www.webboar.com/whois-name/xie%20liuqiang
etc. etc.

I to check http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/shame.html
but it's down.

Next step wold be to virus check the software, but I'll let someone
else do that.

JC