Olympic torch relay footage

Dennis Smith m1dlguk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 07:34:26 EDT 2012

I am having issues with this too. I have tried get_iplayer --pid
p00syxbw for the bit I am after, but it's not working. I normally use
the GUI and not console so this is a little harder for me to
understand. It's not working for me but they only ran past a few hours
ago - will I need to wait?

Dennis Smith
M1DLG