PVR Manager not finding The Strange Case of the Law

Derek Moss dmgi at stoptheviolence.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 18:13:18 EDT 2012

On 4 July 2012 20:45, Jon Davies <jon at hedgerows.org.uk> wrote:
> On 4 July 2012 20:27, Derek Moss <dmgi at stoptheviolence.co.uk> wrote:
>> I'm trying to find the TV Series "The Strange Case of the Law"
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=strange%20case with the PVR
>> Manager  but it's not giving any results.
>>
>> In fact, even if I just search for Law it doesn't return any results,
>> whereas the iPlayer website returns 27.
>
> get_iplayer --type tv "strange case"
> returns two episodes for me.
>
> try
> get_iplayer --refresh
> and try again.
>
> Jon

I did get_iplayer --type tv "strange case" which does return 3 matches
now. After doing that, when I search for law in the Web PVR Manager it
finds them, so it seems the Web PVR Manager is not updating the cache
or whatever, which using the command line did, hence why it now works.
Is this expected behaviour?