Unable to get any programmes
Stephen.Foster2 at xerox.com
Mon Jan 30 10:35:28 EST 2012
Thanks for all the help. I tracked my problem down to %SystemRoot%
environment variable not being properly expanded. I can only guess it
was some windows update that broke it as everything was working, but
get_player was the 1st thing I tried that exposed the problem.
It turned out that from a command prompt I could not issue anything
other than built in commands. Not surprising really that get_iplayer
failed! More surprising was the fact it half worked.
Also, just a note to say I have had at least a couple of messages bounce
(awaiting moderation) when trying to reply to this thread (including my
final update - a copy similar to this).
More information about the get_iplayer