Mailing List not showing messages

John Rose john.aaron.rose at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 03:00:39 EST 2012

My messages to the mailing list have not been getting to it for the last
few days. I have not received any 'bounce' messages. Does anyone know
why this might be?

I have noticed that the mailing list website states that certain
messages have had their viewing suppressed by the Project Administrator.
Does anyone know why this happens?

I have also noticed that the count of messages for a day is often not
the same as the number of messages displayed, even when I have changed
the view to 100 messages. Also, clicking the 'Next Messages' button just
displays the same messages again.

PS Other people have also noticed strange things re the mailing list.