get_iplayer and Windows batch files

Clive clivebuc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 12:55:08 EST 2012

I use get_iplayer at the prompt in both Windows and Linux. In Windows, I
have tried using batch files in the past - when I wamt a number of d/l
and want to automate them. I have found that it does not work. The batch
file runs get_iplayer and the first item is duly d/l but then I am
returned to the command prompt and the second and subsequent batch lines
never run. Is there a way to use get_iplayer from batch files (or from
the Linux equivalent) for multiple items?

Thank you.

Clive