Record live stream to MP4

Kevin Lynch klynchk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 18:56:54 EST 2012

Hi Craig
I asked this very sort of question earlier this year. The simple
answer is that it can not be done because only the BBC London feeds
are streamed live. Hence this is why you can not see your local news
show streamed.

The original answer from tommy is here

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2012-June/003085.html

Kevin