Web PVR Output Not Displayed

Chris J Brady chrisjbrady at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 13:01:39 EDT 2012

"If you have Win7 Pro or better, you might also look into installing "XP
Mode", i.e., running XP on Win7 via Virtual PC.  It would enable you to
start with a clean XP system, which might be useful in tracking down the
root cause of your problem."

Hmm - downloaded the latest get_iplayer onto my small Acer 532 running Win 7 (Starter), installed it and all works fine.

Did the same on my massive Toshiba Qosmio G32 and get_player consistently and repeatedly crashes and refuses to run.

So maybe get_iplayer doesn't like XP any more - at least that's the case for me.

CJB.