Olympic ceremonies

lpc louispc at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 14 06:40:51 EDT 2012

Thanks - I got that and am not having any joy getting the start stop to work.

perl get_iplayer.pl  --modes=flashhd1  --start=0 --stop=10 --pid
p00w2r5c --force --verbose > log.txt

This is what I used to get the closing ceremony and I added the start
stop parameters to test a 10 second chunk. Without the start stop it
worked ok (of course it fails at the end due to the limits discussed):

WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...
WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...
WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...
3325.994 kB / 8.00 sec (0.0%)
DEBUG: RTMP_Read returned: -2
Couldn't resume FLV file, try --skip 1

I get a lot of the above before it eventually gives up.
Am I using the start stop correctly ? There is some reference to the
these parameters only working for rtmp and realaudio but I'm not sure
I understand enough to determine if this is the problem or not.