Windows web interface

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Sun Apr 22 08:23:06 EDT 2012

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 10:31:09 +0200
From: don rossie <don.rossie at gmail.com>
To: Get iPlayer <get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org>
Subject: Windows web interface

Hi,
I have just read somewhere that there is a get_iplayer web interface for
windows. Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain a copy of
this.
Cheers
Don....

------------------------------

The get_iPlayer Windows download contains a Web Browser interface and
includes a PVR feature. I use it all the time as I find it easier to use
than a command-line approach. I am certainly no expert (quite the contrary)
but I find it pretty simple to use so many thanks to those who created it.
All in all a truly useful program.

See http://www.infradead.org/get_iplayer_win/get_iplayer_setup_latest.exe

I have found that it is worthwhile refreshing the cache as soon as I start
up so that I get the latest programmes. By default the cache is refreshed
every hour if you leave the prog running when you are interested in
downloading a series.

Simon