-map_metadata fails in WinFF 1.4.2

Jeremy Bartle jeremy.bartle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 00:11:31 EDT 2012

Hi,

I use get_iPlayer to download radio to listen to on my MP3 player.  I
have a very slow netbook that I use at WiFi hotspots.  If I use the
aactomp3 option when downloading, the conversion process takes about
half the time of the file duration, e.g. a 30 minute program will take
15 minutes to convert.  So, in order to minimise the time I have to
spend at the hotspot, I prefer to download to M4A which is quick and
then, later at home, use WinFF to batch convert the downloaded files
from M4A to MP3.

In order to preserve the file tags, I use the option "-map_metadata
0:0" (without the quotes).  I have just updated WinFF from 1.3.2 to
1.4.2 and I now get the error message "Invalid metadata type 0".

Can anyone help with the correct option setting to do this?

Many thanks.