HD Stream Problems

Charlie Pearce lists at cosmicvibes.net
Thu Apr 12 10:24:00 EDT 2012

Thanks for quick responses both of you!

In fact I do normal use "flashhd" not sure why I didn't in the above.
These are my preferences:

Options in '/home/cjp/.get_iplayer/options'
        rtmptvopts = --swfVfy http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/10player.swf
        modes = flashhd,flashvhigh,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal
        flvstreamer = ./rtmpdump
        nopurge = 1
        output = /store/cjp/Media/iPlayer/

Verbose output does not yield anything useful that I can see, though
if anyone has a better eye I could post? Does thus mailing list allow
attachments, or should I PasteBin?

I think it must be rtmpdump related, just seems odd that it's with
this episode and not the other!

Andy - you say it downloaded for you? Could you tell me what version
of rtmpdump you are using? Perhaps I'm on the wrong one and there is a
bug somewhere.

Thanks,

Charlie