'Suspicious header'

MrArtist ta-getiplayer at logonoff.com
Fri Apr 6 16:55:13 EDT 2012

I had this problem at first. You have to ensure your messages are being
sent in plain unformatted text mode, which you seem to have managed to
do for this message to get through.

If you can see a text formatting toolbar in your email program, then the
likelihood is that you are not composing the mail as plain unformatted
text. Somewhere in your menus or settings you will find an option to
send as plain text

Hope that helps.