Comprehensive List of Options File Options

Jeremy Bartle jeremy.bartle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 02:12:37 EDT 2011

Thanks to all the developers for their continued hard work.  I have
just used the new Windows installer (V4.4) and upgraded successfully.

I have a few options in my Options file that I have gleaned from this
mailing list over time, I was wondering if there is a comprehensive
list describing all the possible options that can be included in this
file?

For clarity, I am referring to this file: C:\ProgramData\get_iplayer\options

Currently, it contains the following options:
output C:\Users\Colin\Music
mmsnothread 1
nopurge 1
mplayer .\MPlayer\MPlayer-1.0rc2\mplayer.exe
lame .\LAME\lame.exe
ffmpeg .\FFmpeg\ffmpeg-0.8-win32-static\bin\ffmpeg.exe
vlc .\VLC\vlc-1.1.11\vlc.exe
flvstreamer .\RTMPDump\rtmpdump.exe
atomicparsley .\AtomicParsley\AtomicParsley\AtomicParsley.exe
fatfilename 1
whitespace 1
fileprefix "<name> - <episode>"
aactomp3 1