How go I get get_iplayer working again after restoring my PC?

geoff.getiplayer_list at alphaworks.co.uk geoff.getiplayer_list at alphaworks.co.uk
Sun Sep 11 17:07:50 EDT 2011

Hi,
I've just restored my PC back to a point which predates all the work
done in March to get tagged m4a downloads working. Is there a simple way
for me to get back to where I was or do I have to do all the manual
tweaking again? If it's the latter, could someone remind me what I need
to do? There are an awful lot of mails in the archive to work through!

I'm on Windows XP but I'm not sure how to find out what version I'm running.

Thanks in advance!

Geoff