Problem since 27th Oct 2011

Andy Bircumshaw andy at networkned.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 06:59:34 EDT 2011

`get_iplayer --since 12 -i | grep modes:` shows a good number of programmes with missing downloads here.

It's not uncommon for the odd show to show this behaviour, we should perhaps wait a while before panicking.

If there's a particular show that's important to you, it would be worth checking whether it's viewable on the official site, and whether it can be downloaded using the official Windows / Mac iPlayer client (not sure if they do a Linux version?).

aB.