Failed ffmpeg conversion

Alexis Fotiadis alexisfotiadis at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:00:01 EDT 2011

> > neither of which make any sense to me. I'll admit I'm not at all skilled in this sort of
> > thing; where am I going wrong?
> >

> Hi
> If you're not comfortable using FFmpeg maybe somebody will suggest a different method to use.

Ah...does using FFmpeg on it's own mean the running the ffmpeg.exe file in the

C:\Program Files\get_iplayer\FFmpeg\ffmpeg-0.8-win32-static\bin

folder? When run on my system, it opens a cmd line window which immediately closes.

If that's way off, then no worries, I'll have a look around for an alternative method.

Cheers