Possible solution to the Windows AtomicParsley crashes?

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 10:05:31 EDT 2011

On 07/10/2011 22:24, Kevin Reilly wrote:
> On 06/10/2011 00:41, Shevek wrote:
>
>>> https://bitbucket.org/dinkypumpkin/atomicparsley/downloads/AtomicParsley-0.9.4-hg-472d5fe6fb04.zip
>>
>> I re-enabled the Lyrics tagging and can confirm success with the Night
>> Waves episode:
>
> Ditto here. 3x downloads of that same programme using the new AP, and no
> crashes.

Thanks to both of you for testing.  I'm satisfied that an update is
warranted, unless anyone has an objection.

Jon Davies: If you're reading this, would you mind hosting a new AP
build on your BitBucket repo?  I'm happy to leave it on mine, but I
thought it might be a good idea to copy it to yours for the sake of
continuity.