Recent download issues

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 04:07:07 EST 2011

On 24/11/2011 04:10, Carl Fletcher wrote:
> I'm getting errors like this:
>
> INFO:   sampletype            mp4a
> 467726.949 kB / 2546.96 sec (73.2%)
> ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet body. len: 70382
> 467775.627 kB / 2546.96 sec (73.2%)
> INFO: Connection timed out, trying to resume.
>

> Resuming download at: 467775.627 kB
> WARNING: HandleInvoke, Sanity failed. no string method in invoke packet
> WARNING: HandleInvoke, Sanity failed. no string method in invoke packet

Someone else reported the same problem last month (see list archive),
and it went away on its own after a day or so, which suggested a
temporary problem with network or server.  Not much help, I know.  If
the problem persists, and since flvstreamer worked, perhaps also try
rolling back to the rtmpdump 2.3 release (if you have that option) and
see if it makes a difference.  Although your rtmpdump is marked 2.3.xx,
it's built from fairly recent code pulled after the rtmpdump devs bumped
to 2.4.