Portable Get_iPlayer (Thinstall)

Kapitano72 kapitano72 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:48:29 EST 2011

On 20/11/2011 22:59, dinkypumpkin wrote:

> The Perl distributed with get_iplayer *is* Strawberry Perl, and no
> files are installed outside the app directory.  I would think a
> missing options file is the more likely culprit.

I stand suitably corrected. As I said in the OP, I'm not remotely an
expert in these things - I just put together a thinstall until someone
can do a proper portable installation. From what's been said in this
thread, I may even be able to have a stab at it myself.

(A GUI shouldn't be too hard either....?)