get_iplayer: failed to get program index feed for ..

Michael tiemichael at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 05:47:34 EDT 2011

Hi,
maybe somebody can help me:
I try to install and run get_iplayer (2.79) on my AC Ryan Playon!DVRHD
Mediaplayer (following the installation of BBC-iPlayer on an EXTREAMER)
When running get_iplayer NO feeds are indexed. There are warnings
"failed to get program index feed for ..." (see attached log.txt)

I have perl, and perl-libww installed, but maybe I need something else.

Thank you for your support!
Michael