Automatic conversion of aac to m4a

MCCG mccg at mikegregory.net
Mon Mar 14 12:01:10 EDT 2011

Andy Bircumshaw wrote:
> On 14/3/2011, at 3:24pm, Richard Hughes wrote:
>
> I would imagine that the vast majority of players should be able to play AAC these days, if it's formatted correctly.
>
> aB.

I would be very surprised if that were true....
None of mine will play aac - new LG TV, Humax Freesat, Car stereo
(Ford), bedroom stereo (Hitachi), 2nd car stereo (can't remember the
brand!).
Of course, all the software players on my PCs will.. but that is not
where I want to play them.
But I am happy to transcode, as they are only talk shows in my case

Cheers,
Mike
--
Mike Gregory