Flashaudio no longer available for Radio 4?

Andy Waddington (software devel) acornqa at pennine.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 13:07:15 EST 2011

Sometime before sending, bat guano typed (and on Friday 2011-03-11 sent):

> Apple skimped on the software with these 2nd generation shuffles.

I recommend chucking away the Apple software and installing Rockbox.

It's open source and plays loads of stuff. Plays .ogg, in particular,
and plays everything I've had from iplayer (not that I've tried
anything downloaded recently - I'm about fifteen months behind
listening to radio programmes my pvr setup has downloaded...)

You can't expect decent results from anything closed source :-)

Andy