Flashaudio no longer available for Radio 4?

ZULU zulu.romeotangohotel at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 10 05:24:43 EST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Bartle" <jeremy.bartle at gmail.com>
To: <get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 3:33 AM
Subject: Flashaudio no longer available for Radio 4?

> When I tried to download some BBC Radio 7 and BBC Radio 4 programmes
> today using flashaudio mode, the BBC 7 ones worked as normal, but the
> BBC Radio 4 programmes were not found using this mode.  I eventually
> downloaded them using flashaacstd1, which is inconvenient as I then
> had to convert them to MP3.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes....today (March 10th)
BBC 4 *Afternoon Play* downloaded as .aac instead if .mp3
<_very_ annoying!>

My *Recording* settings are :
flashaudio,flashhd,flashvhigh,flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow

I use the WebPVR Manager in Windows XP Pro

Please excuse typos. VIP

Rog