how to record a series of radio programmes

Nic Siddle nicsiddle at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 08:38:06 EST 2011

Following works for me (using with Windows 7):-
Record the first in the series
When done, go to 'Recordings' tab and click on the title of the required
programme.
Check the 'Action' box for required series and then click 'Add to PVR' tab.
Just then need to remember to run PVR once/ week, before the each
episode disappears from iPlayer.

Where I do have problems and would welcome advice is getting series pick
up for a 'Queued' programme. If the programme has not yet been
broadcast, I can input the PID and pick up the first broadcast. But,
even if I have added the search to the PVR, it doesn't seem to pick them
up - I have to go through the procedure as above to make sure of getting
the rest of the series. What am I doing wrong?

Nic Siddle
ps I am a newbee to this software and still finding my way around it,
but think it is fantastic. With much experimentation, I have found that
I can not only capture the official programmes, but also the video clips
from the BBC Mundo web site (something that had been defeating me for
over 12 months. I used to be able to do that, but when the BBC changed
from .ram to .flv files, I lost that ability. Now it is back - great!