How do I get the Glasto hd radio stream?

bat guano batguano999 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 06:44:04 EDT 2011

> Subject: Re: Re: How do I get the Glasto hd radio stream?
> From: richard at richsim900.plus.com
> To: get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org
> Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:11:00 +0100
>
> On Fri Jun 24 07:00 bat guano wrote:
>
> > This is the command to save 6 Radio Glastonbury HD:-
> > get_iplayer --get --type=liveradio
> "http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/4/gtis/?server=cp60692.live.edgefcs.net&identifier=Special_Event2_UK@s6487&kind=akamai&application=live"
> >

> Hi bat
> How do you find the URl for HD radio?

Hi
In Firefox > Tools > Web Console
I found a link very very similar to the Radio 3 HD link.
So I modified it.
(Somebody else already found the Radio 3 HD link).

By the way, in a previous post I said to use '--rtmp-liveradio-opts --live'.
Well, it's not needed because the get_iplayer option '--type=liveradio' does the same job.