Can't download _any_ TV programmes even with patched script

zaphod zaphod at oak2006.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 13:46:05 EDT 2011

I found I had to delete the .swfinfo file as well, which is in
"C:\Documents and Settings\username"  on XP

I put the old one back and it broke again

old one is:

url: http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/revisions/18269_21576_10player.swf
ctim: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 03:53:59 GMT
date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:59:26 GMT
size: 000f9c9b
hash: 756ef5b1b33f59e88680ba06bcbc967e34468c82119df9e3789965513e7e57f5

and the new one:

url: http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/revisions/18269_21576_10player.swf
ctim: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:47:57 GMT
date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:59:26 GMT
size: 000f9c9b
hash: 756ef5b1b33f59e88680ba06bcbc967e34468c82119df9e3789965513e7e57f5

I think I already had the amended script as I got it for the --acctomp3
switch
(much appreciated) several days ago before the problem occured
but I'm not entirely certain of that, it all got rather confusing