All TV downloads failing at about 240s

Ed edwardgeorge at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:51:26 EDT 2011

I did start seeing some issues with it this morning, lots of partial
downloads had been left in the output directory by the pvr cron.
I changed to the secondary cdn and everything then downloaded without problem.

Have you tried the alternate cdn? often when I have problems with
downloading changing the cdn used fixes it.
I have occasionally had problems with limewire and my virgin
connection, and switching to the akamai provided stream works.

ie: --modes=flashvhigh2,flashhigh2

Ed