Difficulty saving a video

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 17:30:27 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 22:11, Sam Kuper <sam.kuper at uclmail.net> wrote:
> Ah, I've just found the --verbose option. Please see the corresponding
> output, which is at the end of this email. It looks like the
> unspecified error being reported previously was an "Access denied"
> error, which seems a bit odd given that I can watch the video in a
> browser on the same Mac (i.e. I clearly have "access" to it).

That error almost certainly refers to the output directory. Have you
checked that the user you're running get_iplayer as can write to the
real path underneath
"/Volumes/Data/{username}/Development/get_iplayer/bbc_clip.partial.avi.flv"?

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor
        doesn't become a monster.                  Friedrich Nietzsche