Errors downloading this evening

spam.mc spam.mc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 15:47:12 EDT 2011

 >What ISPs are all of you customers of? (applies to all people
suffering problems, are you all VM?) It's sounding like a congestion or
routing/peering problem, wondering if it's in ISPland or the BBC side.

Talk Talk Business here (after a series of ISP takeovers).
I'm pleased to report it's working fine for me tonight.  The PVR just
downloaded Gardeners Question Time  in one go without any problem.  It
came down at full speed maxing out my broadband connection, but since I
only get 175K per second that's no great shakes  (I'm along way from my
small village exchange: Woburn Sands)