Errors downloading this evening

Clive roadcone at gmx.com
Wed Jul 13 18:11:54 EDT 2011

On 13/07/2011 23:00, Tony Quinn wrote:
> In message <4E1E11DA.6050001 at asterisk.demon.co.uk>, Nigel Taylor
> <njtaylor at asterisk.demon.co.uk> writes
>> Hi,
>
>> You need to upgrade what you are seeing is a known problem. You need the
>> latest rtmpdump version 2.3, (rtmpdump version 2.4 source is available,
>> but no built windows version yet) your's is 2.2d.
>
> FWIW, I have *just* updated rtmpdump and am getting the same errors.
> Will investigate further in the morning

---Ditto---

But I had re-installed middle of last week when I started getting
problems. Initially I went again for Falco and after this evening's
install, it d/l like a train but gave me an aac. I had been using the
script which did a further remux to m4a so copied over the .pl in the
new install with the m4a version - and it all fell apart again. So I
removed the m4a version and copied back the version from this evening's
install - and it still all fell apart. So, I conclude that my Falco
"train" experience was luck.

Clive