Very Bad News

Christopher Woods (CustomMade) christopher at custommade.org.uk
Wed Jan 26 05:48:12 EST 2011

Oh for crying out loud. They get one system, they integrate radio & TV ...
Then swingeing cuts come and undo all the hard work and AGAIN make it a more
frustrating end-user experience. I'm slightly dismayed by the closure of
h2g2, that's one of the jewels in the crown of BBC Online as far as I'm
concerned. And aren't these comments from Erik Huggers who Mark Thompson
announced was leaving his FM&T post at the end of Feb to become Corporate
Veep and GM of Intel's "Digital Home Group" in California? [1]