HD Video Download Issues

Andy Bircumshaw andy at networkned.co.uk
Sun Jan 16 14:30:19 EST 2011

On 16/1/2011, at 6:43pm, Jeff wrote:

> Woops I forgot to delete the .swfinfo file after updating get_iplayer!
>
> It's still causing problems (after deleting .swfinfo) though it seems
> to get to what looks like the end of the file but aborts with an
> error.
>
> http://jefro.pastebin.com/5XdqSRvQ

I asked someone for a copy of their output with "--debug" yesterday, but it looks like that should not be the standard way of presentation. If you're posting this in order to document your issue comprehensibly then please include a copy *without* "--debug" first.

> WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...
> WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...
> WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...
> WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...
> WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...
> WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...
> WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...

Try deleting the file & trying again. Or, for the benefit of testing:

  `get_iplayer --pid b00xjzmv -o ~/Desktop/ --force`

aB.