WebPVR Mnager is totally borked :-(

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Jan 10 07:00:18 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 11:55 +0000, ZULU wrote:
> I installed the latest version and exchange of the rtmpdump folder for
> the 2.3 version.
>
> All my settings were there (recording modes and PVR list) and it now
> doesn't work at all!

You do need to describe what you mean by "doesn't work".

If the problem is that when you try it, a pixie jumps out from under
your desk, steals your computer and runs away with it, then try giving
the pixie a gold coin.

If the problem is something different, then perhaps my crystal ball is
playing up. Try describing the problem in more detail.

Note that under Windows we have to hard-code the path to the rtmpdump
executable, and the installer will have hard-coded the 'rtmpdump-2.2d/'
part of the path in your options file. Did you change that when you
updated to 2.3?

--
dwmw2