Unable to download any video since yesterday

Trevor Campbell Davis tcd at eur.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 12:37:53 EST 2011

Thanks, Al - I must be getting dim - it's now working fine within quotes.

However, although working, I'm getting error messages  about version not
supporting SWF verification (FLVStreamer v2.1c) and no CRYPTO support.  It
breaks download every so often, apparently looking for verification, failing
to find it, then apparently resuming at the right place.  Might this cause
any problem with the final mp4 file?

Thanks all.

Trevor
_______